BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS BUNNIES IN SWEATERS
are you sure they’re not
OH DEAR GODS
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
if people i know online met me in person they’d be surprised by several things like
- my height
- my voice
- exactly how annoying i can be
i’d like you all to take a minute and imagine aph england in this costume
Someone please draw this.
probably been done already but yaknow
- spilled paint on them in the art store au
- trying on glasses frames at the same time au
- wrong number au
- girl/boy scouts troop leader/member au
- firefighter au
- artist/commissioner au
- running away from home and finding each other au
- tripping over each other at a concert au
Bully messes with karate champ. [video]
The source video is very, very worth watching. A few things to point out:
The young woman in the dark coat is continually trying to escape from the man. She has spoken to him, she’s pulled away, she’s even tried to walk away before he dragged her back. She hit him as a last resort but it didn’t do anything, he just got more aggressive.
The girl in the white jacket was walking by, recognized that a bad situation was happening, stopped, and intervened. At 0:28 she calls the man out, and continues to call him out until he breaks off attacking the young woman in the dark coat and turns his aggression on her. At which point she defends herself—and then she escorts the young woman in the dark coat safely away.
This is a hero.
Bringing this back.
The woman in the white jacket is Olga Ivanova, taekwondo world champion. That kick must have hurt like hell.
one more day until its the weekend! (playtime!)
Okay, decided to whip this up because of the following reasons:
1) I get this question a lot. Apparently there are a ton of folks out there that are really new to paypal and while I don’t mind helping, having a good reference page for folks that shows you exactly what to do will cut down the time I spend explaining it.
2) I’ve had two flags on my account in the past year because no one check the “No Shipping Required” box. So Paypal comes to me and says “Hey you didn’t ship our their thing!!!” but I do digital commissions…there’s nothing to ship! So this step is really important!
3) I often have to give out my Paypal email over and over for this and I figured having it in one spot might help!
There will be a new page on my blog with these images and I’ll try to keep them up to date if Paypal happens to change their format! Hope this helps you guys!
(Interested in commissioning me? Check out this page here!)
Alternatively, the artist can send out an invoice. There are no options for services when the artist is the one requesting money but the “shipping confirmation” can be bypassed by selecting “no tracking information.” So long as no one expects a physical copy to be sent, it’s not a big deal.